Saturday 19 November 2011

You Are the Apple of My Eye

"You Are the Apple of My Eye". It is a Taiwan's movie that directed by Giddens.  It was just too awesome although I watched it twice within a week. I've brought back to my secondary school life, and it was quite similar as the movie. I believe that there will be a lot of boys being touched, especially those who have this kind of experiences, for sure I'm the one. I don't know why, my tears drop, when it is end of the story, I can't even control it as well, maybe you might think that it was weird to see a boy dropped tears easily. Conclusion part was touched enough, although they are not together, but as long as their memory are still there which is full of valuable memories, happiness and unforgettable. Maybe in another life, their heart are link together.

Most of the people usually girls might think that not too nice, but I can said that's different  point of view. For boys, we are more understanding what the director are trying to developed.






No comments:

Post a Comment