Sunday 2 October 2011

Match DaY are just awesome.

I love football. Football is a part of my life since two years ago although I'm not the one who involved inside. This weekend, my favourite team -Liverpool, one of the successful football club in England, gained 3 points in Barclays Premier League on their 2-0 won against Everton. As a supporter of the team, this is the awesome feeling when smashed down the rivals team ( Liverpool and Everton are in same city, so that the fans are "fighting" each other.)  Liverpool's ace Luis Suarez scored the second goal to destroyed Everton's hope to fighting back the match after his team-mate Andy Carroll was scored the opening goal for Reds.

On the other hand, Manchester United won against Norwich City. I don't know why, United were just too lucky at all the time. Next two weeks is a big match !! Liverpool will versus Man Utd, now I can't wait for the moment !! Hopes that United in the trouble !! Keep it up Reds

No comments:

Post a Comment